Thursday 6 March 2014

A LOVE SO WILD:


I see you in the distant clouds, of old desert skies,

Wherever I search for your soft & rain-swept eyes,

I see the man you were, you are & one day will be,

Whenever you´re near, whenever you´re with me.

 

With my old head resting upon your heaving chest,

I feel your warm skin caressing my bone-cold breast,

You travel within my veins, as a boat upon rough sea,

Whenever you touch me, I´m the bird within your tree.

 

With my quivering lips, I dip to yours & slake my dry thirst,

Within the mists of your breath, my long drought now bursts,

And in my desires, I taste heaven, within the salt of old oceans,

Savouring all of you, in the deepest of my dark wild emotions.

 

With my hand on your heart, I hear the thud of African drum,

In your voice I hear, flamenco guitars, lost in Mediterranean hum,

In your breathing I hear the sighing, of forest´s soft green breezes,

Your presence gives me joy & your love, so very pleasantly pleases.

 

As I breathe deep the aroma, of your skin, brown, moist & warm,

I smell ancient scents of flowers, lakes & dews of new soft dawns,

Your familiar perfume lingers, long after your unfortunate leaving,

And within all these wild things, I now live my love, in still believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment