Friday 21 March 2014

OH FOR THE PRETTY OF YOU:


Oh for the excruciating pretty of you, my sweet darling,

From the very head to toe of you, I see only your beauty,

Your head held proudly upon your sweet & so delicate nape,

Shoulders, mountains of Gods, where your strengths are carried,

Between soft rolling hills of breasts, valley where secrets are kept,   

Rounded cauldron of your belly, where ancient life is kept sacred,

Undulating hips, rhythm, taking each leg forward in the step of life,

Your arms mantle me, in the soft cape of undying & passionate love,

Your hands, those flitting happy butterflies, chatting gaily to life itself,

Your eyes, pretty dancing blue oceans, sparkling, flashing & splashing,

Oh, to die for your smiles, those of a thousand universal shining suns,

Your rose-budded lips, within the magnolia garden of your creamy face,

Your silken cheeks touched by the blushing of eternity´s soft sunsets,

Oh my darling, you are my prayer, how I imbibe the very pretty of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment