Friday 9 August 2013

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BLESSING:



Welcome to this world, my sweet new babe,
I´ve no riches for you, of gold & silver made,
So I shall weave a spell upon your little soul,      
To follow you on your path, till you´re very old.

I bestow upon you, that you´ll be a soft whisper,
No yell on tongue & strength in eyes shall glister,
The only tears you´ll shed, shall be the ones of joy,               
And everything in nature shall be your gentle toy.                

You shall be the sigh of the angel’s breezy breath,       
You´ll love & live your life, yet never fearing death,
You shall be the psalm, poem & the everlasting song,                     
Sure in every step & never putting one foot wrong.

You´ll never be saddened by all you see around you,
Wrapped in rainbow´s cloak, soothed in morning dew,
Walk on knowing you´re blessed by earth´s eternal love,
All I have to give you is from around, below & above.


No comments:

Post a Comment