Wednesday 28 August 2013

THE GUIDE DOG:



I have never-ever seen you & we know I never will,
Although you´ve walked me far, over fen, field & hill,
From a tiny little puppy placed in my trembling hands,
I knew that you & I would make all our future plans,
You´d gently nudge me, with your soft & velvet maw,
Upon my knee, you would place your gentle little paw,
You knew I had no vision & you sensed I had no sight,
You offered me your guidance to aid my sorry plight,
You guided here & guided there without a single hitch,
Crossing roads & fields with no problem snag nor glitch,
I know you know I see you, with my secret & inner eye,
And I know in my soul, that we´ll be together till you die,
The trust we share is deep, with love, tight & very binding,
The paths we walk together, searching & always finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment