Wednesday 16 January 2013

CRY ME:



Weep me wailings, but not of those sad wantings of that needy & woeful child,
Weep me the wailings of those trade winds that waft freely & so wonderfully wild,
Howl me hauntings, but not of the hungry, hunkerings of the cruelly hunted hounds,
Howl me hauntings of the wild free wolves, singing in valleys on moon-kissed mounds.

Cry me tears, but not tears of war, nor those of humanity’s self induced & sorry pain,
Cry me tears of the river´s joyful relief, filling with the heaven´s sweet & welcome rain,
Laugh me lyrical, but not with the laughter of snide words that are hard, cruel & harsh,
Laugh me lyrical with the joyous laughter of the birds in trees & those in mossy marsh.

Assault me, but not with sword, nor with the cruel hand casting hurtful stick or stone,
Assault my senses with fragrances & the colours belonging to mother nature´s home,
Whip me, but not with nasty tongue, leathered strap, nor with whipping painful thong,
Whip me with exhilarating winds & breezes, those that blow both gentle & very strong.

Pain me, but not with bitter words, not with knife, nor with that very evil cunning gun,
Pain me with the orgasmic joy of waking to the new day´s brilliant, warm shining sun,
Crack me, but not with the iron hammer, mallet, stone, nor with the heavy-handed fist,
Crack me with kind words, laughter & love enough to lift human´s sorry ignorant mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment