Thursday 10 January 2013

CONSIOUSNESS:



I´ve yearned to be the hunter with dawn´s grey, cold & frosty gun,
But within my icy barrel, of bloody hurting bullet there´ll be none,
I´ve envied the rosy sun-downed fisherman with long & winding line,
But with no barb nor hook, only the tempting bait of endless time.

To be the honest politician is my impossible, far & distant aim,
But armed with only truth, leaving behind corrupting lies of pain,
I´d love to be compassionate priest, preaching true & humane love,
But not to frighten sorry souls, threatening with a vicious God above.

I want to be the reader of no words, upon empty blank & pristine pages,
Preferring to read from simple life, the wisdom of wise & ancient sages,
I would longingly love to be the singer, of that sad tune without the song,
And would loving you deeply without a heart, be so very completely wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment