Thursday 18 July 2013

FAN:



I shall fan your burning & hot fevered brow,
From the beginning of time til the hour of now,
I shall fan you with soft plumes of exotic birds,
And whisper in your ear ardent & loving words.

I shall fan you dizzy with dark & stormy winds,
I´ll shall Blow away your most passionate of sins,
When you slumber neath the green summer trees,
I shall fan you soft with sweet & fragrant breeze.

I shall fan you with fingers gloved in filigreed lace,
Kissing the shadows upon your sun-dappled face,
Your tears I shall fan away with cool green fronds,
As you dream besides the reeds of deep green ponds.

I´ll fan you with my love & plumes of rare black swans,
Whispering tales of witches & fairies with golden wands,
In your dreams you´ll feel my fanning´s cool echoed plans,
And I shall fan you forever into those far & distant lands.

I shall fan you while you weep besides my cold grey tomb,
You´ll feel my breath upon your cheek in the old blue moon,
Then you shall know from the whisper you hear in the sand,
The shiver you feel in your soul is sent from my old silken fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment