Wednesday 19 November 2014

TELL ME OF TEARDROPS:


Dear Lord, please tell me of teardrops,

Tell me please Lord, from where do they come?

Are they from places where there´s no shining sun?

And tell me please Lord, to where do tears then go?

To the drains & gutters of life, is that where they flow?

Please tell me Lord, what do all wept teardrops think?

Of every tiny teardrop that falls, with each little blink.

 

Dear child, you ask me to tell you of teardrops,

They all come from the heart & journey through the eyes,

They all come from beyond horizons & far reaching skies,

They all cascade down the cheeks of woman, child & man,

Leaving tracks & reminders, within the paths that they ran,

Child, their thoughts as they flow, is of merely deep feeling,

And each tiny little teardrop knows that its duty is of healing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment