Friday 28 November 2014

A DIFFERENT MANNER OF LOVING:


I ask not for accolades, bugles & fluttering banners,

I ask only to be loved dearly, in very different manner,

I ask only to be loved, without the punch, spit & knife,

I ask only to be cherished, respected & loved as your wife.

 

I ask not for the slapping, hitting, nor slyly nipped tweak,

I ask only for your kisses planted, softly upon my cheeks,

I ask only for your soft words, & the kind gesture or two,

I ask only for gentle loving, for I am so in love with you.

 

I ask not for the shoving, pushing, cussing & aimed guns,

I ask only for your respect, as doting mother of your sons,

I ask only for your loving, as there is nothing else to find,

I ask only of you, to be gentle, friendly, & to be a little kind.

 

I ask you for no reasons, for you tell me that you´re sorry,

I ask for simple love, without reasons for fret nor worry,

I ask only for your caring, & with only sweet words said,

I ask only for memories made, that remain in heart & head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment