Saturday 29 November 2014

HIDE AND SEEK:


My love curls around you, while you´re busy not looking,

It rises up from your cauldron, in the steam of your cooking,

My love trips up your treading, over life´s stones & boulders,

It floats from old trees, upon your hunched passing shoulders.

 

My love awaits your sipping lips, within the dregs of your wine,

It stirs in your morning dressing & within your laces, it entwines,

My love is in your bouquet´s petal, of your dropped dead rose,

It lives within the folds & creases, of your night´s pillow, in repose.

 

My love for you, is so invisible, yet, it´s in all you are & all you do,

My love plays hide & seek, but, it will always be peeping at you,

My love is very playful & it´s within all those songs that you sing,

My love is here, my love is there & my love is in every little thing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment