Wednesday 26 November 2014

I´LL GIVE YOU THE SKY:


The little blind owlet, born without any sight,

Looking up to the sky & dreamed of free flight,

Little head facing to feathered Gods, in the sky,

His silent little prayers, asking, “Why oh why?”

 

The Gods then answered, “It´s the way things are,”

Some are destined to earth & others to fly away far,

Some creatures never get to see & others never hear,

And you my little owlet, hear what the deaf so fear.

 

The little owl then turned, towards deep night skies,

“How I wish to touch you, with my wings & my eyes,”

The sky shed her tears, within the raindrops & the dew,

 “Little owl, as you can´t come to me, I shall come to you,”

 

So the sky came down, with trailing stars shining bright,

They settled within the eyes of little owlet´s blind sight,

Then the little owl shed a tear, as he flew within his sky,

“Thank you sky, now in my eyes, you´ll always be nearby.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment