Saturday 4 May 2013

YOUR FACE:



Your face is the place where I come to rest,
An oasis, where my tired gaze is truly blessed,
Your brow, kissed by curls & tresses that fell,
Around your delicate ears of satin pink shell,
Where I whisper words of love going unheard,
Words carried away on breezes by the cruel bird.
The quivering bridge of your small elegant nose,
Where I bear the gifts of love & a new red rose,
Your cheeks, of rounded dusk & soft rolling hills,
Where I amble, removing all my worldly sad ills,
The deep forest green of your gentle soft eyes,
Is where I hide from all life´s pain & its sorry lies,
The creamed magnolia curve from chin to throat,
Where fingertips dip, while down your veins I float,
Stopping at your mouth, oasis of moist Gothic rose,
Where I sip & inebriated, I fall into orgasmic repose.


No comments:

Post a Comment