Friday 24 May 2013

TELL ME A STORY:



Tell me stories of how the world began,
Of wild prairies where white bison ran,
Of brave men who once walked on earth,
And of how this universe was given birth.

Show me images of planet, moon & stars,
Secrets of Venus, Jupiter, Saturn & Mars,
Those faraway places that I´ll never see,
And of those who dwell in oceans & seas.

Talk to me of convent walls & cloister bells,
Decode gurgling deep within Bridget’s well,
Tell me of ravens perched on cemetery tomb,
Of mysterious times we spend in the womb.

Tell me tales of the lost & long-gone tribes,
Of ancestors, seers & those ancient scribes,
Of beasts lost & birds that can no longer fly,
Oh please tell me stories of times gone by.

Tell me sweet narrations in the voice of God,
Of life beneath earth, of bud & seed in pod,
Recite me the poems of when man was free,
Tell me the story of how much you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment