Tuesday 7 May 2013

PROPOSAL:



Please pretty lady, I come to you on bended knee,
Asking you, if you´d do the honour of marrying me?
You ask me to marry you kind gentle sir & I just may,
But there are conditions, with which I want you to pay,
Please Sir balance me in ballet, in silken pearly tights,
Serenade me songs that drift on velvet summer nights,
Paint me peonies & poppies on a pretty page of pink,
Sign for me in silver, astronomy´s high stars that wink,
Rhyme me in rhythms, old poetry from the ancient bard,
Dance me dizzy upon floors, polished, marbled & hard,
Twirl me a twisted tango, of those lands so hot & so far,
Sculpt me in stone, with no blemish & never ever a scar,
Daub me gay dandelions, & daffodils, free in fields of sun,
Manifest me magic, to show me that life can always be fun,
If you can show me all these things, the little things in life,
Then my dear gentlemen, I´ll gladly accept & be your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment