Monday 27 May 2013

ONCE UPON A LOVE:



Once upon a long time, I had a special love,
Of those that come just once & never more,
Destiny, fate, & sent from the heaven above,
I knew at once, when you walked in the door.

As though we had invented love & so we lived,
Separated from the whole world, just us two,
Separated from one & all, we had been sieved,
You left, the sun departed & my life turned blue.

I buried you beneath a tomb of old cold tears,
Mantle of your caresses, now no longer warm,
Winds carried your voice away beyond my ears,
Your kisses washed away on unforgiving storms.

Once upon a long love, there was a special time,
And now you´ve gone & we´ve been torn apart,
Once we touched, bodies, minds, souls entwined,
Now, just a welcome mat at the door of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment