Sunday 15 March 2015

ENERGY:


Give me bursting energy, so I may thrive,

With verve, vim, pep & zest, I shall survive,

Of fertile earth & root, fresh new thrusting,

From dark shadow, serpent´s skin, dry busting.

 

No dull grey mists want I, of sad & banal shade,

No long dark nights, where one must feel afraid,

Pray, do not give me breeze, of sapid soft incline,

Just send me gales of wind that dance & wind.

 

I want no lupine blue; just give me crimson red,

Of scarlet blood, throbbing within drunken head,

I want the hot stamping, ranting & flamenco feet,

I want to feel, in your loving, the earth´s music beat.

 

I need to feel the paprika breath of the dragon´s ire,

Of heated passions charred, within our raged desire,

Not the calm, but old storms spitting, in saliva´s rage,

Give me beasts out prowling, not interred in cage.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment