Friday 15 August 2014

JUST PASSING BY:


Hello, it´s only me, I am just passing by,

I´m breath you hear, in the softest of sighs,

The lightest of footsteps, you hear in the hall,

I am leaf drifting down, in gold autumn´s fall.

 

Hello, it´s only me, I am just passing through,

I´m love in your heart, where I once loved you,

I´m feather floating gently, from bird in the sky,

Tear rolling slowly, down your cheek, as you cry.

 

Hello, it´s only me, I am just one small illusion,

Flake of snow, a raindrop, without the intrusion,

I´m whisper of all to come & of everything gone,

Merely beam of moon & ray of sun that once shone.

 

Hello, it´s only me, I am just quietly strolling past,

I´m the breeze wafting by, never destined to last,

The idea in your mind & the kiss upon your lips,

I´m life passing by, from whom you´ll take tiny sips.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment