Wednesday 6 February 2013

PARDON ME:



Pardon me if I take sips from your iced cold lips,
To remind me of what love is, before life lets slip,
Pardon me, for I´m but a tiny drop of morning dew,
Clinging to your soft silken petal on this day anew.

Pardon me if I take refuge within your fronded arms,
Reminding me, I too belonged to dawn’s dewy charms,
Pardon me please, for I am just a small & tiny little drop,
Who will disappear & die when the sun above gets hot.

Pardon me for taking liberties on this brand new day,
But my life is so short & I have to go soon & far away,
Pardon my impertinence & for my meddling presence,
I only hope I can repay you with sweet aurora´s essence.

Pardon me for staying with you, for just a very short time,
But my fate is in God´s hands & certainly not within mine,
Pardon me, for I´m no more than a little dawn dew drop,
And I´m damned if I stay, but also very damned if I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment