Thursday 26 February 2015

FLORAL FRIPPERIES:


Please dance me through fine floral fripperies,

Through golden fields of phlox & blood red poppies,

To places where small love-lorn violets gently weep,

To where lupines whisper secrets to forget-me-nots,

And dandelions pay homage to the long necked rose.

 

Please dance me through dark green emerald forests,

Along cool banks of stoned, reeded & giggling rivers,

To where bluebells tickle ferns & golden daffodils silly,

To where hiccoughing brooks tease old mossy cress,

And petal quilts are stitched by nature´s nimble fingers.

 

Please dance me through a safari of fine floral senses,

Not through imprisoned blooms in shop, stall, bed & pot,

But to where wildness runs amok, within sap filled veins,

To the places where flora reigns, rampant within her lust,

Dance, dance, dance me, to places where flowers are free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment