Wednesday 7 January 2015

THE ANGEL:


I saw an Angel one dark starry night,

She came to me in bright aura of light,

She came when I was in the darkest place,

Smiling softly, she bent & touched my face.

 

That Angel came when I needed her most,

She was so very real & she wasn´t a ghost,

She knew how I felt & removed all my fears,

Caressing my cheek, she wiped away my tears.

 

The Angel told me things, that I´ll always recall,

And of how to continue, when I am ready to fall,

Of how to walk steady, just one step at a time,

Of how to taste cherries, while sucking on limes.

 

The Angel said, “All things soon come to an end,

The good, the bad & even the road with the bend,”

She said, “Life´s but a journey you have to travel,

Never fear, I´ll always be near, to help you unravel.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment