Thursday 8 January 2015

BOREDOM:


Are you not bored with your day to day?

Would you not rather fly, or sail away?

Are you not bored, with life you are living?

Tired of this life & to you, all that it´s giving?

 

No I am not bored, with the day to day,

I would not like to fly, nor sail far away,

I am not bored, with this life I am living,

I´m certainly not tired, of all life is giving.

 

I awake every morning & find I can breathe,

My legs can walk, which means I can leave,

My arms can stretch & my fingers can touch,

I can feel, taste, hear & to see, there is much.

 

I have my voice, so I can sing, laugh & smile,,

I can run if I like & I can also sit still for a while,

How can I be bored, & for life, granted taking?

When I consider myself, a miracle in the making.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment