Tuesday 7 August 2012

THE BIRTH OF STORM:


With the grinding groins of sky & earth,
And gnashing teeth of Father-God,
Death of drought & new verdant birth,
As bone-dry dust converts to sod.

Sepia semen of slaughtered sea,
Slick slathered sweat on mother´s skin,
Groaning, she kneels on broken knee,
And asks the Gods; “What is my sin? “

Flashing lightening of flinted eyes,
Thor´s flaming arrows fly below,
Thunderous laughter of the ancients wise,
 Cracks the night from the mighty bow.

With crash of cymbals & operatic splendour,
Salivating slit, split, lay open & bare,
The world shakes, but must surrender,
Heaven´s oozing tears weep upon ferns virgin hair.

Tufted crotch of cowering land,
Errors cleansed & new life reigns,
Split by sulphur´s restless hand,
Till passions stir & rise again.

Lakes shake in orgasmic quiver,
Caressing sighs in ecstatic ripples,
Motioning wavelets to quake & shiver,
Droplets dribble from sky´s sweet nipples.

From anger & beauty, fire & light,
From nature´s passion, I am formed & born,
I arrive howling, squalling & ready to fight,
I am all elements, I am me, I am storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment